- Turn Your House Into a Home Today!
Low Slope Roofing
While the bulk of our work is devoted to steep-slope roofing ("shingles"), we also install low-sloped roofs for both residential and commercial applications.
The majority of this "low-slope" work involves the use of EPDM (black "rubber") and SBS (high quality, granular-based "roll roofing") membrane roofing systems, along with some recent jobs that have used a TPO (white "rubber") membrane system. We have moved away entirely from so-called "hot roofs" ("old" technology) to embrace "cold-applied" systems ("new" technology) that are much more environmentally friendly and much safer to the customers/homeowners and our workers.
Only The Best Materials
Feel free to visit the following sites for more information about these low-slope roofing systems and the products that are available.
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Firestone Building Products Co.
- Bi-tec (Bitumen Technology)
- Fastenal Company
- The Importance of Maintaining Buildings' Roof Drain
- How to Address a Leaking Roof with Your Tenants
- Using Self-Adhered Roof Membranes and Other Time-Saving Roofing Tips